Food Service – Non-Commercial
Schools, universities, prisons and care homes across the UK use Grant’s products on a daily basis:
Grant’s Catering Range:
- All the products in the Catering Range have a holding time of 2 – 3 hours in a Bain-Marie.
- Because this range is ambient, there is no issue of the food perishing as the food is already pre-cooked and preserved through the canning process. All Grant’s products are easy to store with a shelf life of up to three years.
- Each of our products has been developed with the best quality ingredients and are all free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. This means you can serve a delicious meal which is as good as home-made.
- Every product in this range is easy to prepare, only requiring heating in a microwave or on the hob.
- All Grant’s Catering products are designed by experienced onsite chefs for the foodservice industry, ensuring consistent quality, easy to use portion control and delicious flavours for all tastes.
Grant’s – Home of Haggis
Grant’s tinned Haggis is a favourite among many chefs throughout the world who use it to cater for Burns Suppers.
Our mission is to create delicious products from the best quality ingredients.
Enjoy, stock or use our great foods
Grant's Catering Range
We are happy to help with your enquiry