Food Service – Non-Commercial
Schools, universities, prisons and care homes across the UK use Grant’s products on a daily basis:
Grant’s Catering Range:
- All the products in the Catering Range have a holding time of 2 – 3 hours in a Bain-Marie.
- Because this range is ambient, there is no issue of the food perishing as the food is already pre-cooked and preserved through the canning process. All Grant’s products are easy to store with a shelf life of up to three years.
- Each of our products has been developed with the best quality ingredients and are all free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. This means you can serve a delicious meal which is as good as home-made.
- Every product in this range is easy to prepare, only requiring heating in a microwave or on the hob.
- All Grant’s Catering products are designed by experienced onsite chefs for the foodservice industry, ensuring consistent quality, easy to use portion control and delicious flavours for all tastes.
Grant’s – Home of Haggis
Grant’s tinned Haggis is a favourite among many chefs throughout the world who use it to cater for Burns Suppers.
Food from a can is often fresher than chilled ready meals.
Enjoy, stock or use our great foods
Grant's Catering Range
We are happy to help with your enquiry