All these products are made
from locally sourced ingredients.
- Turn on the grill to a high heat and place the bacon rashers under until cooked.
- Open a can of Grant’s Black Pudding at both ends, carefully push through onto plate and slice off 4 slices, each about 2 cm thick. (Any left overs can be placed in the fridge and cooked tomorrow!)
- Pour oil in frying pan and once hot, place the 4 slices of Black Pudding into the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the mushrooms into the frying pan to cook alongside the Black Pudding.
- In a separate frying pan, place the 4 potato scones into the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Once the black pudding and mushrooms are cooked, place these on a warm plate and fry the 4 eggs until desired level of yolk runniness.
- Slice the 2 tomatoes in half, once the bacon has been cooked, turn down the heat in the grill and place the tomato halves underneath for 1 minute.
- Open a can of Grant’s Haggis at both ends, push through can and into a microwavable dish, break up with fork and cook in microwave for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, stir half way.
- Plate up each plate with 2 large spoonful’s of Haggis, a slice of black pudding, 2 rashers of bacon, half a cooked tomato, a potato scone and 2 mushrooms.
- 1x can Grant’s Haggis
- 1x can of Grant’s Black Pudding
- 2 Tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 8 Rashers of Bacon
- 4 Potato Scones
- 8 Large Mushrooms
- Sunflower oil