We follow very strict standards in supplying food from sustainable sources.
- Preheat oven to 190°C/Gas mark 5.
- Roll out the pastry to 50mm thick.
- Place a rolled out section of pastry into the pie dish.
- Pour the 2 cans of steak into a pie dish, add the pastry top and press down round the rim.
- Trim the edges. Decorate with pastry trimmings, brush with beaten egg and bake until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of potatoes and vegetables.
- 2 cans of Grant’s Premium Steak or Gourmet Steak
- 450g of short crust pastry
- 1 egg