We can our food when the flavour and vitamins are at their height.
- Heat the olive oil and add the onions. Cook until golden brown.
- Slowly add the garlic and rice.
- Add enough water (boiled) for the rice to cook and follow recommended timings on the packet.
- Once rice is almost cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put rice back in the saucepan and add tomato puree, a pinch of salt, pepper and chilli powder. Mix through the rice using a large spoon.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook on low heat for another 2-3 mins or until rice is hot. (Check to see if water needs added at any point.)
- Heat Grant’s Gourmet Chicken Chorizo in the microwave or saucepan for 4 mins or until piping hot.
- Serve on top of rice and add garnish.
- 1 can of Grant’s Gourmet Chicken & Chorizo
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp small onion pieces
- 3 buds garlic (paste)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- salt & pepper