We follow very strict standards in supplying food from sustainable sources.
- Sift the chick pea flour and plain flour into a bowl.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and a good handful of chopped coriander.
- Add the salt, ground cumin, chilli flakes, baking powder and turmeric.
- Slowly add cold water and mix ingredients to form a batter of double cream consistency.
- Form haggis into oval shapes and roll in plain flour.
- Dip in batter and deep fry in deep fat fryer at 180°C for approximately 2 minutes until crispy and golden.
- 1 can Grant's Haggis 392g or Grant’s Curry Haggis
- 3 tbsp chick pea flour
- 4 tbsp plain flour (2 tbsp for coating)
- ¼ tsp salt
- handful of fresh coriander
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric