All these products are made
from locally sourced ingredients.
- Roll out the pastry, place a saucer on top and cut round to create pastry discs. (1 pack of puff pastry can make 4-6 bridies).
- Put 2/3 heaped tbsp of cold haggis into centre of pastry disc.
- Brush pastry discs edges with milk and pinch edges together to form Bridie shape. Ensure parcel is airtight.
- Brush pastry with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes at 170°C until golden brown.
- 1 can of Grant’s Haggis (392g)
- 1 packet of ready made puff pastry
- ½ cup of milk – for sticking pastry
- 1 egg