Grant’s products are found in the canned meat section of supermarkets and stores.
- Preheat oven to 150°C/Gas Mark 2.
- Scrub the potato and pierce skin several times with a knife or fork.
- Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt.
- Place the potato in the oven and bake for 90 mins or until slightly soft and golden brown.
- Heat Grant’s Chilli Con Carne in the microwave for 3 minutes or in a saucepan until food is piping hot.
- Slice the potato down centre, add butter/margarine and black pepper. Pour the Chilli Con Carne over the baked potato and serve.
- 1 can of Grant’s Chilli Con Carne (Gourmet or Traditional)
- 1 medium baking potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsps butter or margarine
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper