The tin can is one of the most significant inventions in the food industry – Royal Society
- Place tortilla chips onto a large plate.
- Grate cheese over the top of the chips.
- Warm up the Chilli Con Carne either on the hob or in the microwave in a suitable container.
- Place plate with tortilla chips and cheese in the microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and add salsa, crème fraiche and guacamole as desired.
- 1 can of Grant’s Chilli Con Carne
- 1 large bag of Tortilla chips
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 50g salsa
- 50g crème fraiche
- 50g guacamole