The tin can is one of the most significant inventions in the food industry – Royal Society
- Open can of A&B Roll at both ends and carefully push through onto a plate or chopping board.
- Cut roughly 6 slices of the meat (then place the rest in the fridge for later!)
- Spread the 2 slices of bread with butter or margarine.
- Place the cuts of meat onto one of the slices of bread, then add the chopped tomatoes and lettuce.
- Drizzle with balsamic sauce, place the slice of bread on top and cut in half.
- 1 can of Grant’s A&B Roll
- 2 slices of brown bread
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- butter or margarine
- balsamic drizzle